Here is how I paid just $9.88 for 6 boxes of Puffs Plus, 12 Double rolls of Charmin, 1 Complete Contact Solution, 2 packages of G.U.M Flossers, 2 Oral B toothbrushes, 40 Duracell batteries, 2 Crest mouth rinses, 1 Right Guard Men's body wash, 2 Herbal Essences styling products and 3 bottles of Dawn dish washing liquid. Subtotal before coupons and Extra Bucks $68.98. This was the subtotal on sale!
As a member of CVS's Extra Care rewards program, I have an Extra Care Card. I started with $5 extra bucks that they emailed me for the month that I had earned from purchases, $5 coupon that they emailed to me as a member, and $6 in Extra Bucks from my prior week purchase. So I walked into the store with $16 in CVS coupons and a handful of manufacturer's coupons, as well as my planned out list.
- Charmin with .25 off coupon
- 2 20-packs of Duracel batteries with 2x $1.50 off coupons
- 3 Dawn dish washing liquid with 3x .25 off coupon
- 2 Herbal Essence styling products with BOGO coupon
Using all of Extra Bucks and my coupons, this transaction cost me $12.50 plus I got an additional $10 EB from this purchase. (Deal was to buy any of the above sale items totaling $30 (subtotal) and get $10 EB.)
- 6 boxes of Puffs plus with 2x $.25 off 3 coupons (on sale for .87 minus .25 on 3 = 0.79 each)
- 2 Oral B toothbrushes with 2x $2 off coupons (on sale for $2.99 minus $2 coupon minus .99 EB = Free!)
- 2 Crest Rinse with 2x $1 off coupons (on sale for $3.49 minus $1 coupon minus $2.50 EB = -0.01 money maker!)
- 1 Complete Contact Solution with $1 off coupon (on sale for $8.99 minus $1 coupon minus $8.99 EB = $1 money maker!)
- 1 Right Guard Body Wash (on sale for $3.88 minus $3 EB = 0.88)
- 2 G.U.M. Flossers (on sale for $2 minus $2 EB = Free!)
So....I spent a total of $32.85 in cash from my wallet, but left the store with $22.97 in EB = $9.88 spent on entire purchase! I left the store quite satisfied! Most of my manufacturer's coupons came from that day's Sunday paper coupon inserts - mostly P&G. I also had a few in my stash from prior inserts.
Tell me about your best deal!