I found Tara at Pip Designs while visiting another blog. I thought the design of that blog was super cute and was pleased to find a link to its creator. I browsed around Pip Designs and found that her prices are extremely reasonable! (I would have expected to pay much more for a professional designer.) I checked out her portfolio and I liked what I saw. So, I decided to get started!
She has an order form right on her site that let's you submit your requests and make your payment. Communication during the process was excellent! She contacted me almost immediately to answer some questions and confirm my order. I think I was most impressed with how quickly she did everything! My design was complete and installed in two days! And I was able to view a draft in less than 24 hours! Being able to view the "test site" while she was working was great. This allowed me to request minor changes, here and there, throughout the process. I was able to give a lot of input and make it my own.
Overall, I am definitely a very satisfied customer of Pip Designs! She also offers other services, such as Etsy Customizations, Twitter Backgrounds, Invitations and Cards, Facebook Landing Pages, Business Cards, Logos and Ads. If you are thinking about hiring out for any of these types of services, I highly recommend you check her out.
So, who else needs a blog makeover?
One lucky winner gets a makeover from Tara at Pip Designs!
1 Blog design package 3 worth $55:
clip art and scrap kit not included
Custom font for sidebar titles, post date, and post titles
Choice of template
Button with grab code
sidebar title backgrounds
simple post divider
drop down navigation bar with 8-10 main tabs unlimited sub-main tabs
post divider image
post title image
social networking buttons on the sidebar max. of 5
How to enter:
**Remember, you must post a comment here for each entry and you must include your email address in each comment! Comments without an email address will be deleted!
Required (3 entries):
- Follow Pip Designs via GFC.
- Like Pip Designs on facebook and leave her a comment thanking her for the giveaway. Be sure to tell her Jessica, The Mom sent you!
- Follow Jessica, The Mom (this blog!) via GFC.
- Like Jessica, The Mom on facebook. Be sure to "like" from your personal profile for it to count. Include your fb name in comment.
- Share this post on facebook. (can be done once a day)
- Tweet about this post. (can be done once a day)
- Leave a comment here telling me what you think of the new design. (Don't forget your email address!)
- Comment on a design that you like in Pip Design's portfolio.
- Grab my button and place it on your site. (Or you can add my link to your blog roll.)
This giveaway is open to US Residents, aged 18 years and older. Contest ends May 15, 2011, 11:59 CST. Winner must agree to Pip Design's Design Terms. Winner will be notified via blog post and email after chosen via True Number Generator at Random.org. Winner must respond to notice within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. Jessica, The Mom and Pip Designs are not responsible if your notice goes into your spam box. Prize provided by Pip Designs.