Kid Speak(s) of the Week

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Oh, my 3 year old daughter never ceases to amaze me with what comes out of her mouth!

To me at the dinner table: 
Mommy, what is that?
(Me) It's Teriyaki Sauce.
So does it tear easy, or what?

Last night during a television commercial:
Mommy, why is that girl running on top of cars?  Is she stupid or something?
(Me just laughing)

This morning after breakfast:
Mommy, I'm just gonna go out quick and try to catch that birdie.
(Me) You won't be able to catch a birdie, honey.
Yes I can.  Let me just try.

Has you child amused you lately with his/her spoken words?

2 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

Here to follow you back! love your blog design! :)

Aimee said...

Yes, I meant to grab your new button earlier and I had to hurry up and get to work. I'm LOVING your new design! So cute. Thanks for posting my link too girl!

Post a Comment